Harmonize while enhancing productivity
Order & Sales
Order & Sales Management Solutions
HARMONIZE DATA AND FUNCTIONS WHILE ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY
EDI-READY ORDER & SALES MANAGEMENT
To succeed in the rapidly changing retail and foodservice sales agency environment you need an easy-to-use customer management solution.
ORDER & SALES MANAGEMENT (EXCEEDRA GENWEB BY TELUS CONSUMER GOODS)
Order & Sales Management (GenWeb) is a flexible, scalable sales management solution designed for small, mid-sized and national retail and foodservice sales agencies and manufacturers. It offers robust functionality covering all aspects of sales, pricing, promotions, invoicing, commission, inventory, and reporting.
Designed to deliver efficient processes by automating both complex as well as mundane tasks. Our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience by leveraging best practices focused on optimizing productivity and achieving business success.
We support our customers with robust capabilities covering all aspects of sales, pricing, promotions, invoicing, commission, inventory and reporting.
ORDER & SALES MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
How we Uniquely Help our Clients
Our Order & Sales Management software is designed to deliver efficient processes by automating both complex as well as mundane tasks. Our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience by leveraging best practices focused on optimizing productivity and achieving business success.
Generate customer confirmations, ASN and invoices; Transmit orders, confirmations and invoices via EDI, fax, or email.
ORDER & SALES MANAGEMENT
- Increase efficiency by automating import processes that eliminate the need to manually key maintenance data.
- Optimize productivity through multi-maintenance options for data modification.
- Increase sales visibility with real-time and scheduled reports including sales analysis by day, week, month, multi-period comparison, etc.
- Access online and on-site training resources, detailed documentation, and on-screen help links.
- Ensure financial accuracy through robust commissions tracking system and reporting tools outlining projected and received revenue.
- Maintain split commission rates with an unlimited number of partners.
- Create and track MDF funds and automatically add money to a fund based on sales.
- Export financial data to your internal accounting system.
- Benefit from a hosted solution that is EDI ready and with low-cost implementation.
Exceedra Customer Since:2002
Products Implemented:Exceedra TPM Enterprise 4-month implementation
- Improved Forecast Accuracy by 25-30%
- Improved margins and trade effectiveness
- Unpresented visibility to trade accruals, forecasted/actual volumes and spending, as well as claims/deductions
Exceedra Customer Since:2011
Products Implemented:Exceedra Retail Execution 6-month cascaded implementation across the Baltic countries
- Reduced order-taking time and out of stocks
- Fast KPI availability for top management
- Improved information flow between sales representatives
Exceedra Customer Since:2009
Products Implemented:Exceedra Retail Execution 6-month implementation
- Support revenue growth and order processing objectives
- Visibility to in store conditions and compliance
- Processes orders with speed and efficiency
- Respond to exceptional, unexpected or seasonal events with dynamic ordering
MONITOR AND TRACK SALES OPPORTUNITIES
- Easily identify operator and distributor sales targets
- Access real-time information on call activity within your market
- Monitor objective activity
- Notify manufacturers on new business and competitive activity within your market
Sales Agency Tracking
Sales Agency Tracking is a scalable and highly customizable solution for use by field sales reps. It offers robust functionality including detailed operator profiles, objective management, sales call management and reporting.
- Interactive Dashboard – the system provides each rep with an overview of their objectives and call activity; managers have additional dashboards that allow them to view activity within their assigned group.
- Operator Profiles – detailed information including contacts, distributor information, market segment, management company, priority. Administrator can designate fields as mandatory to ensure complete information is captured. Contacts can be added to Outlook.
- Objective Management – build a custom hierarchy to control how objectives will flow through the system (e.g. From Manager to Team Leader to Sales Rep); track progress and make changes on the fly to ensure objectives are met. Build a custom list of Objective Types based on sales or presentations.
- Sales Call Management – track items presented and/or sold to both operators and distributors; identify competitive business; track pending sales; generate follow up appointments to your Outlook calendar.
- Reporting – generate reports in PDF, Word or Excel format; report scheduler can be set to auto generate reports on a recurring basis; Excel exports go to “true column” format.
Latest News & Resources