“Exceedra’s greatest differentiation is that a company can manage the full planning and forecasting cycle with the Exceedra modules and can achieve the “One Version of the Truth” that all organizations desire.”
Promotion Optimization Institute (POI)
The Promotion Optimization Institute (POI) released the Trade Promotion Panorama Report and Named the ‘Best-in-Class’ Vendors for 2020. Exceedra has been included in this esteemed list and received a distinction in 5 functional areas as ‘POI Best-in-Class’ for the following:
Exceedra received a "best-in-class" badge for the following categories:
- Field Analytics & Insights: Enables sales and field personnel to build and execute better promotions and category strategies by having the key insights available how and when they need them.
- Financial Orientation & Simulation: Provides cross-functional financial visibility & accountability in a user-friendly fashion with the ability to simulate results.
- Analytics Visualization: Intuitive and meaningful analytics visualized in a way that drives user insights and actions.
- TPO Ergonomics: TPO can be complex with constraints, objectives and simulation. It has to be intuitive and actionable.
- S&OP Capabilities: Sales volume planning inputs that flow into the demand planning/forecast/Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process. Ability to incorporate building blocks and assumptions into the plan to seamlessly flow HQ inputs into the sales plan and sales insights back to HQ and into the IBP process
Advanced Analytics by Exceedra
Exceedra has a proprietary analytic engine that also has an open architecture approach from a science perspective. The engine is built into each module, aiming to turn data into insight wherever possible to enable better decision making throughout the solution. Due to the open architecture, the Exceedra Marketplace can be utilized to allow client’s algorithms to be one of three main types: provided by the Exceedra science Centre of Excellence, brought in by the client directly, or utilizing a third-party plugin from a preferred analytics partner.
The model library ranges from more basic regression models like Linear Regression and K-Nearest Neighbor to more advanced machine learning models like Support Vector Machine, Random Forest, and Gradient Boosting. The output can be reviewed and models adjusted and tuned by the modelling team, if required. The Exceedra Solution Portfolio now offers solutions that fit any size CPG company; at any process maturity level.
To download the full report on Exceedra, click here.