“The modular yet holistic approach layered onto Exceedra’s new portfolio foundation provides the ability to enhance sophistication and capability as your organization evolves, supporting the key challenges in Trade Promotion Management and Optimization, Demand Management, and Sales and Operational Planning across multiple tiers of the industry. “
PROMOTION OPTIMIZATION INSTITUTE (POI)
The Promotion Optimization Institute (POI) has released the POI 2021 Enterprise Planning Vendor Panorama report, naming ‘Best-in-Class’ awards across 15 functional areas. Exceedra has been included in this esteemed list and received ‘Best-in-Class’ distinctions in five functional areas.
The POI research team evaluated leading vendors to help our manufacturer and retail partners understand technology and related service options that can help them improve promotional outcomes and drive profitable growth.
The Exceedra portfolio has been re-architected to support the industry and has re-engineered business processes to fully utilize new technologies. The combination of new data structures, configuration tools, and a new user interface have been specifically designed from the ground up to leverage machine learning and advanced analytics, while allowing the customers to own their configuration, setup and growth of the tool. Supported by an API first strategy, Exceedra’s goal is to accelerate their ML utilization to deliver productivity alongside improved business outcomes. Any platform improvement in Exceedra’s QFX engine has the potential to be rolled out to any platform in the Exceedra portfolio.
Exceedra received a "best-in-class" badge for the following categories:
- Desktop UX: Drives engagement from users, increases total business visibility and reduces administrative burden; drives next best action
- HQ Analytics & Insights: Provides HQ pricing & promotion analytics and optimization
- Field & Analytics Insights: Enables Sales personnel to build and execute better promotions and category strategies by having the key insights available, how and when they need them; provides closed loop system, typically offering ability to monitor promotions and change in-flight
- IBP/S&OP Capabilities: Sales volume planning inputs that flow into the demand planning/forecast/Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process. Ability to incorporate building blocks and assumptions into the plan to seamlessly flow HQ inputs into the sales plan and sales insights back to HQ and into the IBP process. May include demand signals and provide visibility to risks & opportunities
- Foodservice: Supports the specific and complex foodservice contracts, pricing, CRM functions and deductions & settlements involved in managing the numerous layers of distributor/outlets involved in the foodservice channel
About Exceedra by TELUS
Exceedra by TELUS is one of the largest global pure play consumer goods solution providers. We strive to continually create business value for our clients by equipping consumer goods companies with smarter sales and distribution capabilities that improve agility, increase efficiency, and enable better decisions, in order to increase profitability. For more information, please contact [email protected]
Exceedra joined the TELUS family in September 2020 as part of a wider vision on the future of digitizing the consumer goods industry and the critical role technology will play in the full value chain. The TELUS acquisition of Exceedra now incorporates the Integrated Business Planning and Trade Promotion Management/Optimization solutions into the broader TELUS Farm to Table portfolio.
To read the full report on Exceedra, click here.