29 Sep EXCEEDRA FORUM: Improved Forecasting and Integrated Business Planning – London 2019
Exceedra will be hosting the “Driving Sustainable Growth through Improved Forecasting and Integrated Business Planning” seminar in London on Wednesday 23rd October.
Improving your forecast is one of the best things you can do to improve business performance and even a small increase in forecast accuracy can have a huge effect on your bottom line. If you suspect that your demand planning and revenue management processes could be improved, this event is for you.
- Learnings on how to improve cross functional working
- Different approaches in the use and application of analytics
- The role of retail execution in driving forecast improvement
- The fundamentals of embedding core planning processes
- Exceedra customer journeys
Registration for this event is now closed. To request the slides from the day, please fill in the form below:
Wednesday 23rd October
9am – 4:30pm, Conference
4:30pm – 6:00pm, Evening Drinks Reception
etc venues, 8 Eastcheap – Monument, London EC3M 1AE
Feedback from previous Exceedra events:
Great examples, open & honest review
Excellent, really relevant to my role
Please see below the video of our last event, The Consumer Goods Revenue Management Forum
* This forum is only open to Consumer Goods Professionals engaged in Manufacturing, Procurement or Distribution of Goods and Services.
** Venue and agenda subject to change.
*** Photographs will be taken throughout the day and these images may be used in publicity and marketing purposes to promote the forum sponsored by Exceedra. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to be exempted from this activity.