Exceedra has had a great start to 2020, completing several customer go-lives and acquiring new business globally in: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Read all about our achievements and thought leadership work so far in 2020.
Even though 2020 has come with its own set of challenges through the impact of Covid-19, Exceedra remains positive and busier than ever. We have demonstrated we are able to implement our solutions efficiently and effectively virtually, continue our excellent customer support, and provide useful thought leadership content to our clients and the consumer goods community globally.
Our strategy for the remainder of 2020 and beyond, is to continue to focus on customer value generation and to continue our success as a global leader in Revenue Management and Integrated Business Planning.
Highlights so far this year include:
- Completing several customer go-lives and acquiring new business globally in: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
- Experiencing new sustained growth in APAC through increasing our investment in the team such as onboarding new regional marketing and sales heads.
- Deployed a global strategy that allows the team across our locations to efficiently coordinate the delivery of our Professional Services and Customer Support
- Hosted 11 webinars globally in multiple languages with numerous clients and partners including: The Gap Partnership, Market Intelligence, POI, Revenue Management Consultancy Group, Simon-Kucher & Partners, Strategy&, Supplai and The Partnering Group
- Released four new white papers which cover topics relevant to each global region
- Been named “Best-in-Class” in POI’s Retail Execution Vendor Report with distinctions in four different categories
- Exceedra named “Most Outstanding Business Planning Solution 2020” by Corporate Vision Magazine.
- Exceedra and AFS Technologies coming together as one global team during these challenging and uncertain times
- AFS Technologies 5km global charity challenge