Exceedra has embarked on an exciting journey with the creation of a new business unit – Global Customer Success (GCS). The GCS team will ensure our customers are the central focus to all areas of Exceedra, from Product Development through to Services and Support. The GCS team has a mission to increase sustainable, proven value to our customers, reflecting Customer Success industry best practices demonstrated by tech giants such as Google and Microsoft.
Exceedra has evolved rapidly since merging with AFS Technologies in March 2019, with the combined organization offering a rich distribution of products and services globally. As with any fast expansion, this scale of growth can present both challenges and opportunities. The creation of this new business unit is our opportunity to re-align our organization around our customers’ needs, forming a strong line of communication to help improve the quality of our products, and ensure full utilization and best practices are maintained. Global Customer Success spans across our key business units in all major regions, supporting around 800 customers in total. Our team comes with a broad range of experience and backgrounds, covering different industry verticals, solution footprints, delivery, sales and support, which we believe will help customers along every step of their journey with Exceedra.
Our team are taking the time to evaluate general approaches to Customer Success across other industries to bring together the most holistic and relevant approach we feel will bring value to our client base. We understand and believe that however we engage with our customers, the intent is to ensure each touch point delivers something back for the time invested. To coin a phrase, as a customer with Exceedra – your success will be our success. GCS aims to be Trusted Advisors to our customer base, facilitating action and initiatives that will deliver value to our partnership and encourage collaboration across all stakeholders.
About Exceedra: Exceedra is a leading global pure play consumer goods solution provider that strives to continually create business value for our clients. We equip consumer goods companies with smarter sales and distribution capabilities that improve agility, increase efficiency, and enable better decisions in order to increase profitability. We provide assurance that our clients are partnering with a trusted industry expert that understands their business and is committed to continuously driving value for their company.
• 20+ years' experience in Supply Chain, DSD, and CPG • 8 years with Exceedra, previously worked at MEI Technologies, Coreworx and HighJump
• Been with AFS/Exceedra five years; was the EMEA & APAC director at Exceedra • Previously was head of Revenue Management for Weetabix
• 30+ yrs. experience in the CPG industry • Previously worked at r4 Technologies AI/ML, and Accenture leading sales and implementing business transformation software solutions
• 20+ years of experience in IT Operations, Support & Sales to Food & Beverage / CPG customers, 3 years with Exceedra • Evolved career through Oracle SCM & TPM Ecosystem
• 12+ years Operations & Support Experience across FMCG Customers in APAC • With AFS/Exceedra 2 years
• 30+ years of experience in IT management and commercial systems in FMCG industry • Experienced in deploying TPM, OMS, RE / DSD, WMS solutions
• 2+ years of experience in Customer-facing roles in bespoke software development companies. •Experienced in managing customer relationship from pre-sale to product launch.
• 20+ years in CPG leadership experience across Sales, Marketing, Agency, and enterprise technology solutions • 8 years at Exceedra, previously worked at MEI Technologies, Advantage Sales & Marketing and Coca-Cola
• 15 years’ experience in IT providing software solution to the Consumer Goods industry. • 5 yrs. At Exceedra Leading the EMEA region and Strategic Account Lead for multiple Global companies
• 30+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Direct Store Delivery, Retail Execution and other CPG solutions • Strong focus based on deploying Global enterprise mobility solutions to increase value to the client
Here is what some of our customers had to say: