How do Consumer Goods Organizations Improve
Project Preparation, Development &
Project Preparation, Development & Implementation Challenges
Many manufacturers retain inefficient and error-prone processes because the challenges involved with new software implementation seem risky. Companies can usually identify their current problems, but struggle to articulate the objective, solution, and end state of a new system implementation. New solutions are often dismissed because there is no clear picture of the business needs, data capture seems complex, and there is disagreement about how to move forward.
Defining the problems that interfere with performance is usually a straightforward task. Envisioning the solution and the path to reach it is a much bigger challenge. When considering a new system implementation, ask yourself:
- How can I compare the financial and organizational benefits of a system change against the risks of retaining the status quo?
- What are the system requirements and processes needed to implement a new solution?
- What new systems, processes, workflows, and outcomes are required for every department that will benefit from a new solution implementation?
Learn how Exceedra can help you see the path to new system implementation and improved business performance.
Complex Data Requirements
Implementing a new software solution requires a significant amount of data transfer. Manufacturers often find that they don’t have or cannot easily access enterprise data at the level of granularity needed making the data capture complex and time consuming. When considering a new system implementation, you need to ask yourself:
- What are the the data requirements and necessary levels of granularity for each impacted department?
- Where and how do I access that data?
- How can I reduce the complexity and time required to capture the data?
Learn how Exceedra can help you understand, simplify, and approach
the data collection process.
Division Among Stakeholders
When considering the implementation of a new software solution, manufacturers often face significant division among stakeholders regarding the best path forward. This is often because there is no up-to-date performance measurement, various departments have conflicting views of the desired outcomes, or there may be a lack of executive sponsorship for the initiative. When considering a new system implementation, you to ask yourself:
- How do I create one version of the truth regarding actual current performance levels?
- Can I configuring the new system to meet the needs of various user groups rather than implementing a one-size-fits-all solution?
- What is the proper process and approach to system implementation?
Learn how Exceedra can help you construct an implementation plan that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
Learn How to Overcome Your Project Preparation, Development & Implementation Challenges
At Exceedra, driving business value and solving business problems for consumer goods companies is our only priority.
Fill out the form below so we can demonstrate how our solutions will help solve your biggest challenges.
Latest News & Resources