“In the last three years, we have witnessed the retail landscape change significantly. Shopper behaviors changed in the heart of the pandemic, and consumer behavior has not fully returned to pre-pandemic habits. The need for a consistent brand experience for consumers is bigger than ever, and consumers are interacting with their favorite brands through more digital channels in an unprecedented fashion.”
The Promotion Optimization Institute (POI) research team evaluated 13 leading vendors to help manufacturers and retail partners understand technology and related service options that can help them improve promotional outcomes and drive profitable growth.
TELUS Consumer Goods received a "best-in-class" distinction for the following categories:
- Analytical Insights: Ability to process data from multiple sources and deliver directional guidance, insights and recommendations to the user.
- Connected Enterprise: Connectivity across the holistic enterprise including TPM, RetX, and ERP with end-to-end benefits. Ability to connect front & back office into “one” office.
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics (AI/ML): Uses Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning to predict or prescribe best routes, pricing, planograms, store or distributor suggested orders, van loads, and more.
- Retail Merchandising: Fully enables the vital retail merchandiser function with all necessary information and guidance to efficiently execute tasks.
- Coaching: Provides automated KPI tracking and opportunity assessments that generate formalized improvement plans to address individual and team growth needs.
About TELUS Consumer Goods
TELUS Consumer Goods creates producer-to-consumer outcomes. We deliver digital insights that empower and connect customers, from producers to consumers, around the world, improving the quality, safety, distribution, and sustainability of food and consumer goods. We are a complete holistic end-to-end-enterprise planning partner across both Retail and Foodservice. (Formerly Exceedra, Blacksmith Applications, TABS Analytics, & Decision Insight).
To access the full POI RetX Vendor Panorama report, receive comp passes to upcoming POI events including the POI Spring Hybrid summit, POI European Hybrid summit, and POI Canadian summit, and have access to the quarterly POI Manufacturer Connect Share Group and much more, join POI as a member. https://poinstitute.com/membership
For company/team membership, please contact Joanie Malin [email protected]. Teams receive a Certified Collaborative Marketer enrollment (value $5k) which is designed to develop the skills of leaders in the CPG Industry https://poinstitute.com/certification-ccm/
To access the full POI 2023 In-Store Retail Execution Vendor Panorama (RetX) report please visit the POI website https://poinstitute.